PDA

View Full Version : Teen banned from USA over one Obama hate email

Stark
09-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Teen is banned from USA over Obama hate email
BY KEELEY KNOWLES
A teenager has been banned from entering America for sending ONE ‘threatening’ and ‘abusive’ email to the White House.

Luke AngelBedfordshire Police have confirmed that an individual was visited by officers after they received information that he had sent the telecommunication.

On Friday, Luke Angel, 17, from Silsoe told Bedfordshire on Sunday that he had sent one email about a month ago.

He said he couldn’t remember exactly what he had written as he did it when he was ‘drunk and high’ but said he had expressed dislike for President Barack Obama and the US Government.

He said that he had called President Obama a ‘p***k’ but when asked if the action taken to ban him from going to America ‘forever’ was extreme, Mr Angel said he had been more abusive than that.

The teenager added that he had been watching some conspiracy theory programmes such as the ones about 9/11 and had been researching the Illuminati – a lot of which he believed in.

BoS understands that the American FBI had been involved and had instructed police in England to take up the matter.

Sarah Wilkinson, a spokeswoman from Bedfordshire Police said: “The individual had sent an email to the White House which was full of abusive and threatening language.

“We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and so we went round to see him.

“He said ‘oh dear’ it was me.

“He was told that he wouldn’t be able to go to America.” She added that it was basically a boy ‘being silly’ and nothing more sinister than that and said that there was no criminal action being taken against the individual.

When asked about the action taken, Mr Angel said: “I don’t really care. My parents aren’t very happy about it.

“The police who came round took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever.”

US Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Joanne Ferreira said: “Due to privacy laws, US Customs and Border Protection is prohibited from discussing specific cases.”

She said there were around 60 reasons why an individual may be refused admission to the United States.

Colors
09-20-2010, 01:26 PM
"I don't really care. My parents aren't very happy about it."

That made me laugh out loud!

Yono
09-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Oh dear....President. Obama just took out the banhammer

death2mooj
09-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh boo hoo Obama got his feelings hurt

CrookedSmirk
09-20-2010, 09:10 PM
I thought we lived in a republic where the big government didn't have this kind of power? This isn't communist China.

LaFuerza
09-21-2010, 02:23 AM
I thought we lived in a republic where the big government didn't have this kind of power? This isn't communist China.

Oh and what would Bush have done... Welcomed a threat to national security into the country? Threats are threats. They probably learned he wasn't legit at all after the insta-ban, and just didn't give a fuck to do anything about reversing it since it's just one prick kid.

ianstone
09-21-2010, 05:20 AM
Lead by example remembering to be tolerated one must be tolerant, springs to mind.
Just think what the M extremists would of done to him ?

chriss
09-21-2010, 02:40 PM
It wasnt me lol

davidmcl1980
09-22-2010, 03:04 PM
he aint bothered just now but wait till he has kids and they wan't a trip to florida to see mickey mouse, i;d be gutted if i was banned from entering the US, greatest country in the world period!

riskysour
09-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Oh boo hoo Obama got his feelings hurtbet he didn't even read that email

Heinrich
09-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Well, welcome to the new norm.