PDA

View Full Version : WE LOSE SEVEN UK TERROR SUSPECTS You could not make this up ?

ianstone
09-13-2010, 06:16 PM
UK NEWS

WE LOSE SEVEN UK TERROR SUSPECTS

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/199039_1.jpg

Police have failed to keep tabs on Al Qaeda hotheads

Sunday September 12,2010

By James Murray

SEVEN terror suspects who ought to have been under strict control orders have disappeared.

A huge police (http://www.express.co.uk/search/police/) effort has failed to find any trace of the fugitives, all of whom were believed to be involved in terrorist activity.
EXPRESS OFFER: CLAIM £15 IN FREE BETS HERE! (http://www.skybet.com/skybet?offer=143&aff=4926&EX_FB_Scorecentre)

They were living under curfews, banned from using the internet and from associating with anyone ­sympathetic to the teachings of Osama bin Laden. (http://www.express.co.uk/search/Osama%20bin%20Laden/)
One is thought to have fled to Pakistan to train other extremists.
Intelligence chiefs fear Al Qaeda will target Britain during the run-up to the 2012 London Olympics. And now the men’s disappearance has exposed the lax monitoring of those who are suspected of being a threat to our country and its citizens.
As the world yesterday marked the ninth anniversary of the ­Sept­ember 11 Al Qaeda attacks on America, the Government was under pressure to get a grip of the chaotic system.
Research fellow Robin Simcox has written a devastating report on the fiasco for the think-tank the Centre for Social Cohesion.
Although he argues the current system is not perfect, he says it is vital and needs improving rather than ditching, as the Tories and Liberal Democrats suggest.
Mr Simcox said: “The control order system is flawed with legal disputes and changes in legislation. However, at a time of a heightened terrorist threat, it is a useful tool.
“Rather than weakening the national security structure, politicians should be strengthening the state’s ability to reduce the threat.“Yet both the Conservative Party and the Liberal Democrats have called for the potential abolition of control orders, which would have the opposite effect.”
The controversial orders were introduced in 2005 to impose restrictions on people to “prevent or limit their involvement in suspected terrorist activities”. The suspects could not be deported because they claimed they would be tortured in their homelands and could not be prosecuted because evidence against them was gathered using secret intelligence.
About 45 orders were issued and it is understood 12 are still in force.
Courts and the Government have decided that individuals should not be named, although it is known that the radical preacher Abu Qatada was on a control order before being sent back to prison.
The Sunday Express can reveal that Faraj Hassan al-Saadi, 38, described as “European envoy” of Musab al-Zarqawi, former head of Al Qaeda in Iraq, was on another.
Libyan-born al-Saadi was wanted in Italy, where he was alleged to be involved in a plot to blow up a church, a claim he denied.
Held in prison for several years without charge, he was released on a control order but was killed in a motorbike accident in London, where he was well known among radical Muslims.
Others given orders include:
A member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, convicted in Morocco of offences relating to 2003 bombings in Casablanca.
An Ethiopian suspected of undertaking terrorist training in Somalia, associated with the failed 21/7 suicide bomb plot in London in 2005.
Zeeshan Siddiqui, who attended a training camp in Pakistan with the 7/7 London suicide bombers. He escaped his order by jumping out of a psychiatric unit window.
Mr Simcox says in his report that two control orders were revoked because the Government chose not to comply with human rights law on disclosing information. Three other orders were quashed and two were not renewed as being unnecessary.

tankmanbrad
09-13-2010, 11:45 PM
just like canada it seems, same kind of bleeding heart asswipes running both countries sounds like... mind you, the mentality is "there is no such thing as a terrorist, only a little boy in a mans body crying out for help from the hard upbringing he had to go through" kinda bullshit... for the record our govt. has known that the Khadr family has sent their men/boys overseas to training camps from the videos available showing just that, and their kids have come back sometimes injured sometimes arrested... and yet they never seemed to be on the ball enough to stop them at the airport, or however they got off the continent to go murder ppl. in their 'fun wars' of islamic justification. I cant wait to find out that all of them eventually get killed being terrorists overseas. The one in Gitmo can hang, and I would like to provide the rope thanks.

We lose 30,000 illegal immigrants a year in a system set up as a jackpot and lottery for all who arrive, whether illegally like the Tamils did for the twelvth time by ship last month, or by just 'showing up' here suddenly, somehow. They get thousands up front free, no catch for repayment, then food clothes long term temp living quarters. Once established, free education for the kids and English Second Language classes for the parents, with no requirement to pass or even show aptitude or interest.

Ambassador James Bissett, Distinguished Fellow at the Canadian Centre for Policy Studies and former Director-General Immigration Services in Canada, was interviewed about OUR lax system towards immigrants and illegals; we apparently have no clue how many terrorists are here until they almost blow up the parliament like the Toronto 18 almost managed to get away with. He knows, and says there are many more here than anyone want to be aware of. This man has fact and study behind his findings; many of the professional unemployed activists violently door crashing the Toronto G20 summit or the Vanc. Olympics DO NOT, and dont care if they are accurate or not, they just find it cool to back an underdog, even an illegal one.

Its an eye popping interview and I suggest people hear it, especially our US neighbors... Hillary Clinton Asswipe was 100% dead wrong blaming canada for four of the 19 terrorists of 911; NOT ONE came from Canada, so she was full of shit. However, we probably wont be able to maintain our relatively low terrorist incident rate much longer... and thankfully most we have had try shit like the one with the car bomb a couple years ago at the BC/USA border was caught. Sorry we didnt catch the Air India bastards before they murdered so many hundreds.... and sorry we havent gotten rid of the Khadr family, who seem to be getting themselves killed off one by one by their overseas terrorist activities... hopefully faster than they are breeding.

The rest, again, arent terrorists or even extremists...just regular folk feeling all bad and marginalized in a country they forced themselves upon, and refused to integrate in. Each year all these illegals that go underground and not show up for their 'claimant hearing' have to find a way to stay and eat... my my, without paperwork how would they do that? by the illegals that came before them and set up more systems to bilk the process. Theres a PDF the RCMP found online showing how easy and available the info is, and how its done. We also have one of the largest fake debit and credit card scam systems in the entire world... I.D.s being sold on the internet, card makers by the dozen right here in the city next to me... so its not that hard to go illegal if someone wanted to in canada.

“Like the September 11 terrorists, the “Toronto 19” lived together in groups, kept to themselves, did not attend classes, pursued no other occupations, and lacked visible means of support.* Yet, with no identifiable source of income, one of them had over $40,000 in the bank. * All were in Canada illegally, on fake student visas obtained with phony documents allegedly from the Ottawa Business College, an alleged front operation supporting illegal immigration into Canada"

lets seeeeeee, how could they manage that for the years they were here... support from their 'community', from terrorists and criminal immigrants already established here, from the many documents online showing how to rip off the canadian taxpayer and government to extend your stay without need for income, by theft, by corruption and criminal activity? Now how many of those illegals who never get SIN cards, ID, drivers licenses, or employment manage to eat or pay taxes, if they pay at all? By criminal activity. Sorry if you cant swallow it but shitheads like this have no other choice, whether they are bent on being criminals or not, the mere act of doing all this makes them criminal, and should be deported, I have no concern how their live back in shitland is like if they are willing to corrupt MY society by illegal, criminal pursuits just to live here... those kind of next door neighbors I DO NOT WANT, and can go to hell. The Ambassador found figures indicating 3 billion dollars drain a year by this kind of illegal immigrant activity.. in a country barely 40 million in population.

If you listen to the short mp3 interview in the link above, hang in there for the last 3 minutes. Its where one of the terrorists from the Athens airport siege was let in (under false pretences of course...suprised to know he is islamic? Im not) , found out AFTERWARDS to be one of the terrorists in the airport, and is STILL HERE years later not having his 'refugee hearing ' dealt with yet.

Canada is rotten inside with crooks and terrorists too, and Im sad to bet that a whole lot of money has been pilfered here to help out terrorists in other countries.

PS: apparently my being here a year, posting uploaded media and comments, is not enough time for allowing me to post links here in the forums... fuck it...if you want to here the news interview, write me and I will send it then.

Yono
09-14-2010, 12:05 PM
You jut CANT afford these type of things happening.