PDA

View Full Version : anychance of a AC signature?

Scott
01-01-2009, 07:51 PM
guys was wondering if theres some1 here who does graphics work with photoshop or somethink? to make a Apacheclips.com signature, i'll then wear it on many of the forums i visit and post on reguarely, get the word out AC is the site for you.

Just a suggestion.

Cruelbreed
01-02-2009, 09:14 PM
I can make you a few signatures when I get home. I'm currently in San Diego California, and heading to Mexico for around 2 weeks. When I get to a computer with photoshop i'll mock you up a couple of signatures and we can work from there.

Happy new year by the way. Always extremely happy to have you on our site scott.

napalmdeath1.0
01-23-2009, 08:34 PM
I can make you a few signatures when I get home. I'm currently in San Diego California, and heading to Mexico for around 2 weeks. When I get to a computer with photoshop i'll mock you up a couple of signatures and we can work from there.

Happy new year by the way. Always extremely happy to have you on our site scott.

any feedback on this Tavarez, a signature would be cool

Scott
01-23-2009, 11:20 PM
yeah most definatly cant wait to hear back bro, hook me up with a private message as to what sort of stuff would be good in it :)

Good you make Flash sigs?