Race: Hispanic

Date of Execution: August 17, 2010
Last Statement: None

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Name: Jackson, Derrick L.
Date of Birth: 6/13/68

Date Received: 4/22/98

Education Level: (Highest Grade Completed) 11 years (GED)
Date of Offense: 9/11/88

Race: Black
Native State: Texas

Executed: 07/20/2010

Offender information
Prior Occupation: Cook
Prior Prison Record: received on 3/10/93 from Harris County and sentenced to 12 yrs. for agg. robbery with a deadly weapon.

Summary of incident:
On September 11, 1988, Jackson entered the apartment of a male and used a metal bar to beat him. Jackson also used a knife to stab the victim to death. Jackson then beat and stabbed to death the victim's male roommate. Jackson then took the victim's car and was involved in a high-speed chase with the Houston Police Department. The automobile was abandoned and Jackson fled on foot. He was not captured. Jackson was later arrested for the crime while he was incarcerated in TDCJ on an unrelated aggravated robbery charge.

Co-defendants: None
Race and Gender of Victim: Two unknown males

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Name: Perry, Michael James
Date of Birth: 04/09/1982

Date Received: 03/03/2003

Education Level: (Highest Grade Completed) 12
Date of Offense: 10/24/2001

Race: White

Executed: 07/01/2010

Last Statement: Yes, I want to start off by saying to everyone know that's involved in this atrocity that they are all forgiven by me. Mom, I love you.....(crying) I am ready to go Warden. Coming home dad, coming home dad.

Offender information
Prior Occupation: Laborer
Prior Prison Record: None

Summary of incident:
On 10/24/2001, in Montgomery, Texas, Perry, and one co-defendant fatally shot a 50 year old white female, a 17 year old white male and and 18 year old white male with a shotgun. A vehicle was also stolen from the residence of two of the victims.

Co-defendants: Jason Aaron Burkett
Race and Gender of Victim: white female

***EDIT*** I love the fucking ears on that scumbag

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Name: David Powell *Cop Killer

Date of Execution: 06/15/2010

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Name: George Alarick Jones
Race: Black

Date of Execution: 06/02/2010

Last Statement:
Yes, I do, uh at this time I would like to thank my parents who have been my pillar of strength throughout this. To my brothers and sisters and all my family members who have supported me and who have loved me despite my faults and imperfections. I would like to thank Pastor Williams for counseling me and guiding me.

As I look to my right and I see the family of Forest Hall. I hope this brings you closure or some type of peace. I hope it helps his family, son and loved ones. This has been a long journey, one of enlightenment. It's not the end, it's only the beginning.

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:31 AM
More to come....

cormack
09-10-2010, 04:42 AM
Cool thread :)

Stark
09-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Fuck yeah continue that

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Name: John Avalos Alba

Date of Execution: 05/25/2010

Last Statement:
Yes, first I want to tell the victim's family, Wendy's family, I am sorry for taking something so precious to you and to my kids. I wish I could take it all back and change it, but I know I can't. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Please tell Robert and Eric, I love them. I hope they forgive me.

To my family, thanks for being beside me, Sabrina, you are a wonderful daughter, I am proud of you. Jr., John, you turned out to be a great young man. Hector, you too. Amy, thank you for always being there. Tell your family I love them. To my family, I appreciate you always standing by me and everything ya'll have done. Tell, everyone I love them. I'll be OK. You will too. Remember what asked you. Give my love to the grandchildren. Tell Jake and Mia, Papa Alba loves them. Okay Warden, let's do it, I love yall. I can taste it already. I am starting to go.

Sixx
09-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Name: Cannady, Rogelio
Date of Birth: 5/29/72

Date Received: 12/5/97

Education Level: (Highest Grade Completed) 8th grade
Date of Offense: 10/10/93

Executed: 05/19/2010

Last Statement:
Yes, I do, Victor, Gary Hey bros, I know you can hear me, I can't hear you. I was in there right now thinking how we grew up... You know how we grew up in the same house. We need to love each other like we use to. Deena, Bob we were raised in the same house, we need to take care of each other and love each other like we use to. Adela I love you, Mijta, I need you to take care of your mom. We need to love each other like we use to. Juana, all the kindness that you showed me. Taking the time to show me the friendship that you did. I can never repay that. Take of yourself OK; you see I am doing good. I am OK. Thank you for showing me that I can be loved again. You showed me a love that I sometimes didn't deserve. I love you for that. You need to take care of yourself. I am going to be OK; I know where I'll be. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you , I love you, I love you too bro. Take care of yall. May God have mercy on my soul. I thought it was going to be harder than this. I am ready to go. I am going to sleep now. I can feel it, it's affecting me now.

Offender information
Prior Occupation: Waiter
Prior Prison Record: received 5/28/91, from Cameron County, on a life sentence for robbery, murder w/deadly weapon, and murder. Cannady was in prison serving his sentence at the time of his capital offense.

Summary of incident:
On October 10, 1993 Cannady caused the death of a 55-year-old Hispanic male Texas prison inmate inside a medium custody housing area at the McConnell Unit in Beeville. The victim, who was Cannady's cellmate, was beaten with a steel lock attached to a belt and kicked repeatedly in the head with steel-toed boots by Cannady. The victim, who was serving a 15-year sentence for murder from Tarrant County, died two days later. Cannady was the first Texas prison inmate to be prosecuted under a 1993 statute that allows for capital murder convictions if the offender is serving 99 years or life as a result of previous murder convictions.

Co-defendants: None
Race and Gender of Victim: Hispanic male

Sixx
09-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Name: Galloway, Billy John
Date of Birth: 03/22/1969

Date Received: 03/27/2000

Education Level: (Highest Grade Completed) 6th grade
Date of Offense: 09/08/1998

Native State: New York

Executed: 05/13/2010

Last Statement:
If I can go back and change the past I would, there's nothing I can do. I'm sorry. I love you Adonya. That's it.

Offender information
Prior Prison Record: South Dakota Department of Corrections #26628, 12/13/90, 8 year split sentence (4 years to serve, 4 years suspended) for 1 count of Grand Theft; paroled on 2/12/ 93; 4/14/93 returned as a parole violator; paroled 1995; #32021 5 year sentence for 1 count of Attempted Robbery First Degree 10/16/96; paroled 6/6/98

Summary of incident:
On 09/08/98 in Greenville, Galloway and three co-defendants met a 40 year old white male at his motel room. They left the motel in the victim's rented vehicle and traveled 3 blocks from the motel and turned into a parking lot. As the victim left the vehicle Galloway hit him several times with a hammer and one of the co-defendants hit him several times with a log. Two other co-defendants moved the body behind a building and took his wallet. All the assailants fled in the victim's rented vehicle. They were arrested after a routine traffic stop in San Antonio.

Co-defendants: Bayless, Deannee Ann
Anderson, Venue Joy
Varga, Kevin Scott

Race and Gender of Victim: White male

Sixx
09-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Name: Kevin Scott Varga
Date of Birth: 3/4/1969

Date Received: 11/20/2000

Education Level: (Highest Grade Completed) 6th grade

Native State: Michigan

Executed: 05/12/2010

Last Statement:
I am going to start with the victim's family. I know I took someone very precious to you. Myself and Mr. Galloway who you will see tomorrow. Please forgive me. God has given me peace. I love each and every one of you. You have to forgive me for you to gain the kingdom of Heaven. I wish what was torn from you was not. I do know how it feels to have lost loved ones. This was the only way God could save me; I would pay it back a thousand times to bring back your loved ones. I would pay it gladly. I love each and every one of you and hope you can find forgiveness for me. I don't require your forgiveness, because God has forgiven me. Sorry, I hope you find peace. God's love is infinite. If you hate me, please give it up. I forgive you and I hope you can forgive me. Mom, you are my strength. Kathy we've had some good memories, you are still the monkey. Mom, this is nothing, I am going to go to sleep and wake up with Jesus. This is the only way God could save me. Stefanie, she is my heart, say goodbye to Stefanie. I do not want anybody to mourn my death, celebrate my life. God loves me and God loves you. Mom, you didn't do anything wrong. Thank you, Warden, Thank you Chaplain, Thank you God, I am ready to go. God please take me home. I am ready Warden. Thank you Jesus. I am going mom.

Offender information
Prior Occupation: welder, construction, laborer

Prior Prison Record: South Dakota Department of Corrections on a 3 year sentence for 1 count of burglary third degree and a 10 year sentence for 1 count of grand theft.

Summary of incident:
On 9/8/1998, Varga and co-defendants caused the death of an adult male by striking him about the head and neck with their fists and feet, a hammer, and a tree limb during the course of committing robbery.

Co-defendants: Billy John Galloway
Deannee Anne Bayless
Venus Joy Anderson

Race and Gender of Victim: White male

Sixx
09-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Name: Bustamante, Samuel
Date of Birth: 12/11/1969

Date Received: 3/16/2001

Education Level: (Highest Grade Completed) 10th grade

Executed: 04/27/2010

Last Statement: No statement given.

Offender information
Prior Prison Record: North Carolina Department of Corrections on a one year sentence for Forgery, confined 6 months, released on parole; #503412 on a 5 year sentence from Wharton County for one count of Burglary of a Building, released on parole to Dallas County; returned from parole with a four year sentence for one count of possession of a prohibited weapon, released on parole on 2/16/1991.

Summary of incident:
On 1/18/1998, Bustamante gave a 27 year old hispanic male a ride. Then he stabbed him 10 times with a knife, resulting in the victim's death. Bustamante committed the offenses along with three other co-defendants.

Co-defendants: Diedrick Depriest
Aurthur Escamilla
Walter Escamilla

Race and Gender of Victim: hispanic male

Sixx
09-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Name: Berkley, William Josef
Date of Birth: 01/16/1979
Date Received: 07/18/2002

Education Level: 10th Grade
Date of Offense: 03/10/2000

Race:
Native State: *Schwavish Hall, Germany

Executed: April 22, 2010

Last Statement:
Samantha, I love you with all my heart and soul. Cori, thanks for everything, make sure my princess is all right. Death before dishonor. Cori, I think you should continue with criminal law. It’s your decision; they need lawyers out there that will fight. Death before dishonor. Warden let her rip. Thank you for coming Irene.

Offender information
Prior Prison Record: None

Summary of incident: On March 10, 2000, during the night time hours, Berkley attacked and kidnapped an 18 year old Hispanic female in El Paso, Texas. Berkley took her to a deserted area where he sexually assaulted, robbed and shot her five times in the head with a 25 caliber pistol. Two days later, the victim's body was found in Northeast El Paso.

Co-defendants: Jacques, Michael

Race and Gender of Victim: Hispanic female

Sixx
09-10-2010, 01:27 PM
More to follow.....

Scott
09-10-2010, 01:35 PM
very nice m8, this is fascinating & sad (for the victims familys) , i use to watch Documentary's about Death Row, was very interesting.