PDA

View Full Version : Stark, I think I found your ex-girlfirend. **WARNING NUDITY**

Sixx
09-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Nutty ass people in NYC.......lol at 1:48 is some funny shit.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/27230

Stark
09-08-2010, 03:12 AM
watching this how can anybody not see that we are reaching a point zero were things have to be kinda shuck up I don't believe in 2012 but I do fully believe that we
are reaching a climax, at some point the cards have to be reshuffled.

BTW my wife is latvian and of excellent breeding stock, took me a long time to find the right woman with the right amount of aryan blood to get married to, wouldn't have liked my woman
to be two slavian </skinheadmode off>

death2mooj
09-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this and I did it anyways. Curiosity killed the cat as well as my ability to get a stiffy for the rest of the day.

theshoebox
09-08-2010, 09:30 AM
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this and I did it anyways. Curiosity killed the cat as well as my ability to get a stiffy for the rest of the day.

LOL

Wow. I didn't even bother clicking the link after seeing that comment, hahahaha.

Sixx
09-08-2010, 12:11 PM
LOL

Wow. I didn't even bother clicking the link after seeing that comment, hahahaha.

Shit, you should watch it. For real....

Stark is pretty much correct about us reaching a climax. At this point I do not really care about my well being.....but I care about my son's.
I have a strong sense of dread when I think about our future. The world is at it's peak in insanity and stupidity.

Sixx
09-08-2010, 12:11 PM
LOL

Shit, you should watch it. For real....

Stark is pretty much correct about us reaching a climax. At this point I do not really care about my well being.....but I care about my son's.
I have a strong sense of dread when I think about our future. The world is at it's peak in insanity and stupidity.

CrookedSmirk
09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Oh god..my eyes...

SHe looks like one of those nigerian tribal women with those tits.

Sixx
09-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Oh god..my eyes...

SHe looks like one of those nigerian tribal women with those tits.

lol.....

I was thinking the same :D