PDA

View Full Version : Stark, I need some translation help :D

Sixx
09-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I was going through some of my old mail.....and found a letter dated from '96 in Germany.
Over the years my German has become rusty.

Could Stark or another German member translate for me?

Greatly appreciated.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v500/PzychoSixx/scan0001a.jpg

Stark
09-07-2010, 03:53 PM
uh oh looks to me like you fucked somebody up :D

Koerperverletzung = Battery or hurting somebody (my guess you were fighting) I've got a couple of those letters too :D

Okay i give it my best shot:

Investigation against you for bodily harm.

Dear Mr XXX

I would like to inform you that I have informed the person that called the investigation at you to not accuse you over the openly court but instead in the privat court.

Something down that line.

hahah come on tell us :D which hooker did you smack around

Stark
09-07-2010, 03:53 PM
uh oh looks to me like you fucked somebody up :D

Koerperverletzung = Battery or hurting somebody (my guess you were fighting) I've got a couple of those letters too :D

Okay i give it my best shot:

Investigation against you for bodily harm.

Dear Mr XXX

I would like to inform you that I have informed the person that called the investigation at you to not accuse you over the openly court but instead in the privat court.

Something down that line.

hahah come on tell us :D which hooker did you smack around

Toki
09-07-2010, 04:06 PM
I always knew Sixx was a mean drunk. ;P

shark
09-07-2010, 06:15 PM
I thought it was a test, in that Pzycho is the IP detective, so it could figure since Google translate would cover this in a New York minute - but I considered maybe there’s a German word in there with eight different meanings or a word only a true German would know and not in Google. lol

Mel
09-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Come on Sixx...Don't be coy,Tell us who you busted in the mouth for stepping on your shiny black boots.:D

Stark
09-08-2010, 03:14 AM
SOB!! I was a skinhead too until reached the age of reason, I never bought into the whole Nazi skinhead idiologogy just oi as good as I could, but unfortunatly a large majority of
German skins are fashos or nazi skins, things got just to fucked up and I started a new job and needed to get my shit together - lol I still wear my bomberjacket and I still have rangers :D