PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, Adolf Hitler! Boy with nazi leader's name denied ShopRite cake

Stark
12-17-2008, 05:43 PM
This Hitler youth is blond-haired, blue-eyed and just turned three.

Adolf Hitler Campbell is the middle child of three kids given Nazi-themed names by their parents, including a dad who denies the Holocaust occurred and decorates his home with swastikas.

"They're just names, you know," father Heath Campbell told the Easton Express-Times. "Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

Adolf has two sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie. ( looool) The latter, just eight months old, was named for Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler.

The bizarre names came to public attention after a local ShopRite declined to provide the Holland Township, N.J., family with a cake inscribed "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler."

"Other kids get their cake," Campbell complained. "I get a hard time. It's not fair to my children. How can a name be offensive?"

The kids are growing up in a home festooned with a swastika in every room. The father wears boots that once belonged to a Nazi soldier, and claims a relative was a member of Hitler's feared Schutzstaffel.

The parents insist they are not racist, although they don't believe in mingling the races.

And Heath Campbell claims he doesn't understand why people are shocked when they hear his son's full name.

Someone give him a history book.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/12/16/2008-12-16_happy_birthday_adolf_hitler_boy_with_naz.html

Stark
12-17-2008, 05:52 PM
with parents like this, what can go wrong?

mackshaft
12-17-2008, 06:18 PM
yikes

Cruelbreed
12-17-2008, 06:30 PM
what the..

Scott
12-17-2008, 08:05 PM
thats messed up man, i wouldnt be suprised if the parents got beaten up for that shit, i think they need to go read the history books, they are proud of calling their son adolf hitler.

mightyscoop
12-18-2008, 07:38 PM
What the hell is wrong with people. That dad is a complete ass. Sitting there acting like "nothing is wrong". He's just trying to be shocking. Go screw.

Cruelbreed
12-18-2008, 11:06 PM
What the hell is wrong with people. That dad is a complete ass. Sitting there acting like "nothing is wrong". He's just trying to be shocking. Go screw.

Agreed, look at all the Natzi emblems all over his body and wall.. what a fucking joke.

pickup
12-19-2008, 04:15 AM
I live in germany and i'm german. When you try this here in germany you go in jail. In germany where this names impossible. We take nazi-themes very strong. This names are in germany unthinkabel.

Cruelbreed
12-19-2008, 04:23 AM
I live in germany and i'm german. When you try this here in germany you go in jail. In germany where this names impossible. We take nazi-themes very strong. This names are in germany unthinkabel.

Welcome to the board pickup! It's nice to have someone from Germany to give us the German perspective on the matter. I still cannot believe these people can even get away with this..

pickup
12-21-2008, 03:18 AM
Thank you Tavarez

The kids stand a very hard life befor with this names.
Sorry for my bad english.