PDA

View Full Version : A Question.

Scott
12-15-2008, 09:54 PM
was wondering if its allowed to share torrent sites here? i know download is illegal but oh well, why would you want to go pay 10 bux or more to watch a film in a very BIG dark room, when you can sit at home have pop corn for half the price, loads of beers, surround sound 7.1 & not to mention a comfortable sofa to sit or lay on.

NO seirously is it allowed to share torrent sites here/ post links to movies, good quality movies>? or maybe havr a private forum part for us members, if anyone does download movies, maybe share some good torrent websites & some trusted Users to get movies from.

I know its abit risky with Hosting companies checking up on the site, some allow to share the torrent links in private some are touchy about it. Forgive me for my noobness.

Cruelbreed
12-16-2008, 03:16 AM
This is something only stark can answer. While I have no objections to sharing stuff, it can simply be done in the off-topic section. I don't see a real reason for this, the only thing that makes sense is to have an area to talk military/war movies (film) but that's about it. That granted, I don't think the primary idea behind such a section would be to share illegal movies.

While sharing of illegal movies may happen occasionally I ask that it's held to a minimum or not done at all. Not worth dragging additional negative attention to the site. Sorry if this disappoints you, Stark might have a different opinion.

There's always private messaging ;)

Stark
12-16-2008, 03:51 AM
This is something only stark can answer. While I have no objections to sharing stuff, it can simply be done in the off-topic section. I don't see a real reason for this, the only thing that makes sense is to have an area to talk military/war movies (film) but that's about it. That granted, I don't think the primary idea behind such a section would be to share illegal movies.

While sharing of illegal movies may happen occasionally I ask that it's held to a minimum or not done at all. Not worth dragging additional negative attention to the site. Sorry if this disappoints you, Stark might have a different opinion.

There's always private messaging ;)

I couldn't have said it better :) it's better not to tempt fait and yes there are always pm's ;)

Scott
12-16-2008, 08:38 AM
i understand guys & it makes alot of sense too, just wondered thats all, i never keep somethink but if i did i would be wondering for god knows how long, if you lot know any good trusted torrent sites, could youp lease send some over the PM? Thanks.