PDA

View Full Version : WTF: My old Regiment, fucking angry does not come close. what Religion ran the shop ?

ianstone
08-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Exclusive

Barmy Army ban

By STEWART WHITTINGHAM
Published: Today

AN injured war hero was barred from his local cornershop - for wearing his Army uniform.

Cpl Sam Rae, 27, who is recovering after breaking his back in a June bomb blast, popped in for chocolate and crisps in his desert combats.
The Royal Dragoon Guard said: "The shopkeeper pointed at my uniform and said, 'Are you military? I can't serve you. Can you get out.' I flung the crisps on the counter and walked away."
Sam narrowly escaped death when he was thrown 20 yards from his tank in Afghanistan.
He said: "I'm proud to be a soldier. I'd expect a welcome - not to be kicked out of a shop."
Arumugam Tharma, 43, who runs the store in Heysham, Lancs, claimed licensing laws prohibit sales of cigarettes to anyone in uniform - but the MoD say no law exists. He said: "I've no feelings on the war."
Defence Secretary Liam Fox vowed to outlaw discrimination against troops. He said: "It is a disgrace that one of our brave soldiers should be treated in such a disgusting manner."

It is fucking obscene, he serves the Crown for fucks sake.

gremlin
08-30-2010, 11:24 AM
I think I'd have gone fuckin ape shit !!!

Damn thats made my blood boil !!!!

Scott
08-30-2010, 11:43 AM
WTF, what a fucking disgrace, i would have went berserk in the shop, i would have refused to leave, call the fucking police.

death2mooj
08-30-2010, 01:18 PM
I would have went back later with some of my buddies and beat the life out of him.