PDA

View Full Version : I need one solid military PC game

Cruelbreed
12-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Seriously, really not enjoying the console war games /shooters what are the current top military games?

Woodbutcher824
12-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Seriously, really not enjoying the console war games /shooters what are the current top military games?

What console war games have you been playing???

I have been playing Company of Heroes and I just bought Call of Duty "World at War".

Have you check out the old Sid Meyer civil war collection, it has Gettysburg & Antietam.

Cruelbreed
12-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Call of Duty World at War - don't believe it goes online though right?

SOCOM confrontation

Rainbow Six Vegas

Battlefield bad company any good?

Woodbutcher824
12-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Call of Duty World at War - don't believe it goes online though right?

SOCOM confrontation

Rainbow Six Vegas

Battlefield bad company any good?

CoD World at War is an online game and solo. I just got it, my wife and I just started playing it today. We're going to get better before playing online.

The Battlefield bad company, I think is a console game. I only play pc games.

napalmdeath1.0
01-23-2009, 04:28 PM
i am currently playing COD5, COD4 modern warfare was the only FPS i played for 12months best FPS ever :) , the new Operation Flashpoint also looks brilliant, but it has not yet been released.

i34 - Operation Flashpoint 2 Promo

skip the 1st 2min

YouTube - i34 - Operation Flashpoint 2 Promo

Scott
01-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Battlefield 2?
YouTube - The Downed Pilot Conflict : Showcase

Along with the Expansions, with A-10's Mini Choppers the euro fighter

thats all i know since its the only game i play even tho i have alot of games on my pc :)

napalmdeath1.0
01-23-2009, 08:24 PM
yea scott, that is what happend 2 COD4, i just did not want 2 play any other games :)

Scott
01-23-2009, 11:19 PM
im so addicted to battlefield2 i dont think i'll ever leave the game, ok it has its faults but the gameplay is the best.

when cod4 came out i played it solid for 5 months like a true gamer does, then it just got so boring i ended up selling it :)

i dont think pc games will ever be beaten then the console ones.

Cruelbreed
01-24-2009, 06:02 PM
think i'm actually going to go repurchase BF2 pretty soon. What expansion do you recommend I play after scott? Perhaps we can do some games together, it's more fun with two.

Scott
01-24-2009, 07:42 PM
hey Tavarez, m8 i have them all, the complete edition cost me 9Pounds Bran New, im sure you could get it from Amazon.co.uk like i did for very cheap.

i play them all , one different each night, i hang out with my old gaming m8s , every night we go on and have some games!

you got xfire bro or msn?

Cruelbreed
01-24-2009, 09:58 PM
got msn going for now, implux@hotmail.com (implux)