PDA

View Full Version : John Ashcroft at the Hudson Union Society

Humbled Infidel
12-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Former US Attorney General John Ashcroft expresses support for the detention of terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Ashcroft argues that releasing detainees may find them returning to "the stream of battle" where they may be encouraged to "take another shot."

-----

John Ashcroft joins the Hudson Union Society to share his views on the current political climate, the challenges he faced during his tenure as Attorney General and America's evolving legal landscape.

John David Ashcroft is an American politician who was the 79th United States Attorney General. He served during the first term of President George W. Bush from 2001 until 2005. Ashcroft was previously the Governor of Missouri (1985-1993) and a U.S. Senator from Missouri (1995-2001).

YouTube - Ashcroft 'Stunned' People Think Detainees Deserve Trials

you can watch the complete video here:
http://fora.tv/2008/11/19/John_Ashcroft_at_the_Hudson_Union_Society

Woodbutcher824
12-11-2008, 08:57 PM
I have one question or this could be made into two.

Is this the fault of ACLU or Liberals??

Humbled Infidel
12-11-2008, 09:19 PM
I have one question or this could be made into two.

Is this the fault of ACLU or Liberals??

They are one in the same. My answer is both. Indoctrination has played a big roll in the misinformation spread about Guantanamo Bay, so has the MSM.

Did you hear Ashcroft speak about some detainees that had been released and did in fact go back into battle and killed more people?

Woodbutcher824
12-11-2008, 09:27 PM
They are one in the same. My answer is both. Indoctrination has played a big roll in the misinformation spread about Guantanamo Bay, so has the MSM.

Did you hear Ashcroft speak about some detainees that had been released and did in fact go back into battle and killed more people?

Yep, not only shooting, but also strapping bombs to themselves and then boom!!!!! 35 or so people killed, and this happens over and over again.

Fanatics should not be allowed to live, period.