PDA

View Full Version : Most disgusting woman in UK

Scott
08-20-2010, 01:29 PM
FURIOUS ex-servicemen formed a "guard of dishonour" outside a court today to greet a vile woman who was caught romping with a man on a war memorial.

The veterans set up the gauntlet to slow-handclap Wendy Lewis as she arrived to face JPs for sentencing for her drunken 5am sexual liaison.

The 32-year-old was arrested after urinating next to a row of poppies at the cenotaph in Blackpool, Lancs, and then performing oral sex on a man.

When news of her arrest and court appearance before Blackpool magistrates leaked out, a dozen veterans camped outside the court entrance to meet her.

Shame-faced Lewis eventually turned up with her head covered in a hooded fleece but 15 minutes later was so embarrassed about her antics she did a runner from the court building.

She was earlier convicted of outraging public decency and now a warrant is due to be issued for her arrest.

D-Day veteran James Baker, 88 — one of only two men from his army unit to survive the 1944 landings — said: "This woman is a disgrace to her sex because the young women of Britain in both wars distinguished themselves and they deserve their recognition.

"It is absolutely disgraceful and there is no excuse whatsoever for what she did. It is disgusting. She has also insulted the good name of every soldier named on that memorial just for some puerile pleasure worthy of a common alley cat.

"The men named on that memorial died for their country so that people like this woman could live in freedom. Yet she went beyond the pale with no regards, morals or scruples at all as to what she was doing.

"You can either forgive or forget her but I'd prefer the latter. What she did is a terrible thing to do in the face of those young dead boys. Some of them never saw 18."

Vile

an Coleman, 71, president of the Blackpool Royal British Legion for 24 years and who was in the Royal Army Medical Core, added: "This woman is the most disgusting person in this country. These names on the cenotaph are the names of people that have given us all our freedom.

"Anyone who commits such vile acts as have been perpetrated on that memorial should automatically lose the freedom that those fallen have given everybody - have given her.

"She has defiled the name of our war dead. She deserves to be clamped on heavily. It should be an automatic prison sentence."

At an earlier hearing magistrates were told police were called to the cenotaph near North Pier one night in June this year.

CCTV operators told them a woman was relieving herself on the monument, which gives the names of fallen soldiers who died during World War One and Two and is inscribed with the words: "In memory of our glorious dead."

When officers arrived they found Lewis performing a sex act on a man sat on a bench next to the tribute.

PC Jamie Robinson told the court: "It was 5am when I and a colleague were sent to the war memorial in a police van.

"When I arrived I saw a male with scraggly hair with an orange bag and a female I recognised as Wendy Lewis.

"They didn't realise we'd arrived."

PC Robinson added that Lewis was arrested on the spot and admitted urinating on the cenotaph. The officer said the defendant initially denied committing the sex act but later admitted it and apologised.

A 15-minute DVD of the events was played to the court and showed Lewis — cigarette in mouth — pulling down her jeans before squatting on the floor while cyclists and members of the public passed by.

Jim Mowbray, prosecuting, said: "This offence has attracted a great deal of anger particularly amongst servicemen and women and their families. It shows a complete lack of respect."

David Charnley, defending Lewis, said: "She had been drinking but now realises how much offence she has caused the public and what she has done."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3104957/Most-disgusting-woman-in-UK.html#ixzz0xAUhQ21Y