PDA

View Full Version : HI

kurgen
08-19-2010, 04:01 PM
My name is Morgan
I am not and never have been in the military.
I am 37 years old.
I do not own any guns and know nothing about them.
my Brother is Retiring from the USMC this year.
I have no clue about anything the Military does or how they do it.
I watch videos on here and just take them for face value. if I learn something from them great if not then it is because the video contained no useful information. or I was eating at the keyboard again.
this morning I spilled a full cup of VERY hot coffee on my lap and keyboard and mouse. my Right leg is red and sore.
I filled the bath tub with water to soak my leg but shortly after getting out it started to burn again/ I am only telling you about this because I don't really have anything else to tell you about myself that I want people that do not know me to know. but I kept you captivated this long. so my plan worked.
thank you for reading.
I am just a useless person with no experience in military ANYTHING.
I have no knowledge of Guns, Armor,Weapons of any kind, mistles,air-power, ground-forces, I know nothing but would like to learn something. but probably will learn nothing.

ianstone
08-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi and welcome this is a good site to learn, just ask and someone is likely to have an answer, Enjoy your stay.

Stark
08-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Morgan morgan morgan - here we are again ;)

I can see already .... you will be trouble hehe - I somewhat hope in a nice and funny way like partizan who has a soft spot in my heart.

I know for some reason you're fucking with me and the mods but I apprechiate it because if you do its clever - more power to you.

Scott
08-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi Morgan, that is one of the funniest Intros iv'e ever heard.

Good job, i know your gonna be a pain but in a good way :D , if you want to ask any quesitons at all feel free to make a Thread in the Appropiate section on the forums and people will help you out. :)

Enjoy your stay here.

kurgen
08-20-2010, 10:36 AM
I honestly do not know why you all think I am fucking with you. THIS IS ME.. I am just this way. I am as dumb as a stump. I don't mean to piss people off and it has to be just an internet thing. because I have many many hundreds of friends in real life. I think it is the LACK of being able to see emotion in text. that makes you all hate me? but like I said in real life face to face you would probably love me. I am funny, and a prankster. I joke around allot. I really am not messing with you. this is just me. I may come off as a retard but MAN I AM SMART AS A TACK and can throw a punch with the sound of a cracking whip. I am a real life Bruce Leroy. but on the WWW I come off as dumb as a stump and cause people to pull out their hair. If I knew what it iwas I would fix it.
why just a few mins agi I was told by a mod that my saying thank you on every post is annoying him CaVSCOUT79 I have no clue what I did to him or any of you but you are all making me feel as though I am not really wanted here.

Scott
08-20-2010, 12:12 PM
nono kurgen , we want every member here, aslong as they don't break the rules hehe.

im sorry you feel as if we don't want you, we're being ourselves and welcoming you here.

Unfortunatly as it goes "text" cannot show the emotions of what people actually mean or in the sense of what they are saying.

alot of people misinterpret text on the internet as it can be read and viewed in many ways.

You are more then welcome here bro.

Xytras
08-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Hello and welcome!

Stark
08-20-2010, 02:24 PM
kurgen calm down,

Its just that your posts are a little bit uhm strange to be honest - if that is you fair enough I respect that.

No harm done - and just on the sideline you don't need to tell everbody that you are the reincarnated forest gump ;) you sure are not and no need to tell everybody.

Listen have a great time enjoy yourself it always takes some time to get to know a community so take it easy.

kurgen
08-20-2010, 02:38 PM
thank you everyone. Including you stark you sure do put with alot. I do know how you do not pull out your hair dealing with people like me. I would not do well as an admin. I am to soft and kind to people. others mistake this for weakness.

Stark
08-20-2010, 03:44 PM
thank you everyone. Including you stark you sure do put with alot. I do know how you do not pull out your hair dealing with people like me. I would not do well as an admin. I am to soft and kind to people. others mistake this for weakness.

You see thats the reason everybody is thinking you're trolling lol
On the internet we are all multimillionaris our wifes are ex models our son is a succesful baseball player and is studying to become a doctor or.

Mel
08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
NO NO Don't leave Morgan!!!.The fantastic introduction you gave was unmatched by any.The way you described your age,and your description of your lack of knowledge about anything military.I couldn't stop reading.The way you painted the spilling of the coffee was riveting.The uselessness of your existence on this page kept me enthralled.PLEASE don't leave.
Welcome to the AC forums Morgan :D Just jerkin your leg...Enjoy your stay.

serpa6
08-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Morgan stick around and we will teach you the weapons of the Jedi the videos should help you learn my student Welcome to the Crew
Serpa6

ianstone
08-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Hi Kurgan,
I had a very shaky start to my voyage in AC, I have stuck with it and these guys are good and still help me on a regular basis.
I am genuinely proud of them. Give AC a chance you will be pleasantly surprised