PDA

View Full Version : NATO: Wounded Taliban gunmen pose as civilians

bobdina
08-18-2010, 11:44 AM
NATO: Wounded Taliban gunmen pose as civilians

The Associated Press
Posted : Tuesday Aug 17, 2010 13:02:10 EDT

KABUL, Afghanistan — Two wounded Taliban fighters tried to pass themselves off as civilian casualties and sought medical attention from U.S. and Afghan troops after a battle in northern Afghanistan, NATO said Tuesday.

The alliance said the militants were among 10 insurgents wounded or killed during fighting Sunday in the Bala Murghab district of Badghis province.

The two men, claiming to have been civilians wounded in the clash, asked for medical attention, Marine Sgt. Brian Kester said. Several Afghans identified them as insurgents.

“The two men matched exact descriptions given from the team leader on site during the attacks,” Kester said.

The militants were treated and taken into custody at a coalition medical facility in the Murghab River Valley, he said.

thomasjkelley
08-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Can you imagine the balls on these creeps? Where's your fucking pride? Whatever happened to "No quarter asked, none given?" They seem to have no problem asking an infidel to save their lives. I was under the impression that Allah took care of these matters. No "Allah willing" , no "if Allah deems so"? This just magnifies the vast difference in character between us & them! I wouldn't even begin to compare our men to their men. Our women are tougher than Taliban men! You would never in a million years catch one of our wounded soldiers slinking over to a Taliban compound and begging for compassion! It's the difference between soldiers and terrorists. Soldiers know how to dish it out and soldiers know how to take it! Terrorists know how to dish it out and that's it! What else do you need to know about the Taliban?

CrookedSmirk
08-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Can you imagine the balls on these creeps? Where's your fucking pride? Whatever happened to "No quarter asked, none given?" They seem to have no problem asking an infidel to save their lives. I was under the impression that Allah took care of these matters. No "Allah willing" , no "if Allah deems so"? This just magnifies the vast difference in character between us & them! I wouldn't even begin to compare our men to their men. Our women are tougher than Taliban men! You would never in a million years catch one of our wounded soldiers slinking over to a Taliban compound and begging for compassion! It's the difference between soldiers and terrorists. Soldiers know how to dish it out and soldiers know how to take it! Terrorists know how to dish it out and that's it! What else do you need to know about the Taliban?

The Talis barely even know how to dish it out. From what I've heard they're pretty terrible shots and usually displace after a few minutes of engagement.