PDA

View Full Version : Need Help about a video

MacDaddy
08-18-2010, 01:47 AM
Another member asked me, and might have asked here already and I missed it. Does anyone have a link to the ambush on the navy seals that killed Micheal Murphy? The loss of spartan from the video the enemy took as they ambushed the seals and the guys who tried to rescue them.

I know there are several vids but the important one I cant find, And I searched here I know it was here on Apache Clips was the one taken with enemy camera.

If you have a link, I would really appreciate it. I think that vid would actually make the ac classic list, it was an awesome video.

Thank You in advance,

MacDaddy

Scott
08-18-2010, 06:05 AM
hi there macdaddy, i'll do some searching for you but no promises, its hard to find these here and on the internet, especially if im not 100% sure what the video even looks like. i'll give it my best shot.

Scott
08-18-2010, 06:27 AM
Having said the above, i think the video has been removed, if it was filmed by the taliban i think its gone, remember we had to remove all the taliban videos to save our asses here.

MacDaddy
08-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Ohhhh thats right! its most definitly been removed then. I searched it out here up and down. Coudlnt find it anywhere, I was hoping someone might have saved it or something. Was a killer video!

Stark
08-18-2010, 11:55 AM
I find it for you:

Here you go Liveleak still has it, Liveleak also allows terror propaganda and media which I cannot allow so you have a good chance of finding more stuff there

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=223f155a1f

MacDaddy
08-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks a million, I even searched Liveleak. Man thats great Thanks again!

I am actually going to download this one and save it on a disk.

Devious187
08-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Anyone else getting a really Pixely picture from the liveleaks video that stark posted?? Or does it settle down through out the video ?

MacDaddy
08-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Anyone else getting a really Pixely picture from the liveleaks video that stark posted?? Or does it settle down through out the video ?

Hmmmmm It seemed pixely and grainy on my end too. Seems to be that way the entire way through.