PDA

View Full Version : To Stark

kurgen
08-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Stark Said "no problem I delete your account later today - I really don't want meltdowns like yourself on the page.

BTW the reason the logo is in the way is because you surf the page on a 468 with 15 inch monitor

have a good one

Polite as usual

Stark

PS: Your videos stay, thank you for your contribution."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats fine I am happy to have contributed to AC but I got upset about the Negative Karma Points because I understand that if one gets in the RED. that means that member is going to be Ban from the site. So you say you don't want blowups on your site but you enable others to negative Karma others so bad that everything they tried to do on here is at risk. why punish people as well as insult others that contributed to your site by placing a baby picture next to their posts saying I'm in timeout. (that is insulting) what the people that Negative Karma Spam others. for asking simple Justified questions? what did I do so wrong that you have to act like that towards me? I have never done anything to you stark. I have always spoke kind of you. so I get punished for complaining about Karma points because I thought that the more in the red a person gets they can be banned. and what FLAMING did I do to have my other post on here with a warning about rule violation Flamming? Who or how did what I say in anyway define flamming? no ban me or delete me for complaining? than you insult me? and NO the logo is not in my way because of a 15 in monitor.. my monitor is 22 inch 1080i LED monitor / HDTV with FxF Radeon HD 5770 Video card. I love how you punish me adding insult and taking the side of the others that negative karma me putting me in fear of getting my account banned or deleted. thank you stark for the year of great times and smiles on here as well as a few great videos. take care hope to see you on the www someday

Scott
08-16-2010, 12:27 PM
kurgen stark is not rude towards you or anyone, unless you can actually physically piss him off. ( it is not possible)

there is no logo in the way for us, so why is there for you?

also the timeout picture of a baby crying is not directed at you, or anything personal against you, that is the timeout picture everyone gets here

I love how you punish me adding insult and taking the side of the others that negative karma me putting me in fear of getting my account banned or deleted.
that is bullshit and you know it, you felt that way, that's your feelings thinking he has done that, everyone who knows Stark will disagree with you on that, we do not take sides, we do not put "fear" into people about being banned, it simply doesn't work like that here.

Ignore the Karma points, ofcourse we will have members who abuse this and will neg karma everyone, you get placed in timeout if you have -300 negative karma.... if this is wrongly done then you can always appeal the timeout on the forums.

we have very strict rules and we follow them, nico goes by them, yes its hes site he set the guidelines out for us to follow,he expects us to follow them, we expect the exact same from him, if this wasn't the case i would not be here and i think the team wouldn't either.

you are blowin this totally out of proportion, and got the wrong end of the stick, the thing that is hard about the internet is, you cannot see the persons emotions or what they are thinking, you only see the "writing" which can be interpreted in hundreds of ways.

before you go anywhere hear what stark has to say?

we value every member here and like to hear what they think.

windexglow
08-16-2010, 12:47 PM
People care about the rep system? People can post "die mulla die" and get rep from it.

Stark
08-16-2010, 01:01 PM
okay listen I make this short not because I don't want to spend time explaing things to you but because I am extremly busy but mostly because I think this whole situation is a little bit over the top and to be quite frank a little silly.

Regardless of what you think of me or the page or my mods you joined a private owned community operated by a group of people for people like yourself for free.
The only thing I ask every member here is to stick to the 4 golden rules and IF the moderators ask you to calm down to listen to them and do as they ask you.
You haven't done so and thats why you are in timeout and I hope to god the image is insulting and it should be because thats what timeout is here for, time for you to reflect what you have done wrong and (hopefully) better yourself, not for YOUR benefit but for the communities benefit that we are trying to mentain here.
So far makes sense?

Melting down over a few neg reps is just completely bizar and quite frankly I be honest this page and the members here especially the once that have been around for a while can be harsh at the best of times.

Look I don't want to lie I am writing this more for the benefit of the community since you don't want to be a part of this community anymore and I be quite honest with you I don't really care if you stay or not, its not going to make or break this page to be honest, if you do stay more power to you and I promise you a bag of fun (if you can take a joke that is) and if you don't well so be it I'm sure you find some other page you can just have as much fun, AC isn't that speciial anyways, its what you make oiut of it.
But you know something else? Even if you leave you come back ;) I'm the all seeing eye here and I see it over and over again and again, they call me an asshole shitface cunt motherfucker and leave the page all puffed iup, later I find out they register another account, so....on this bombshell - see you around :)

one more thing... I consider this to be my final reply.

Thread closed, please contact me via PM if you want to state your case (which you don't seem to want since you keep talkijng about your negpoints and not the fact that you are timedout)