PDA

View Full Version : Which countries DO have WMD's?

Cruelbreed
02-21-2008, 07:00 PM
I can start it off with the obvious:

United States
Russia
India
France

d_rock4269
02-23-2008, 09:56 PM
IRAN
IRAQ (according to BUSH)

thegeneral101
02-24-2008, 03:48 PM
KENYA FTW!!! they have WMD blow darts

Cruelbreed
02-24-2008, 03:53 PM
KENYA FTW!!! they have WMD blow darts

WMD BLOW DARTS?! lol, wow that's great.

anon667
02-24-2008, 04:04 PM
pakistan....

Cruelbreed
02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
pakistan....

Good point, India does to I believe and both countries are usually in a feud.

thegeneral101
02-24-2008, 04:15 PM
^^^ that cant be safe...

anomalek
02-24-2008, 07:55 PM
First you have to decide what this bullshit category - "WMD" - is supposed to mean. The very category is a neologism cooked up by the Bush regime in order to pursue their campaign of global warmongering through deception. Like "terrorism", "WMD" is a category which has no universally accepted definition, and arguably it is such a stupid and irrelevant category that its not worth quibbling over a definition.

Are landmines weapons of mass destruction? Can an airplane - like the ones flown into the WTC - be a weapon of mass destruction?

Part of the Bush Bullshit mantra around WMD was the repeated use of the phrase "nuclear biological and chemical weapons." SO we can start there.

The US has the largest and most advanced arsenal of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. The US arsenal is so massive in fact that it is larger than most of the rest of the planets arsenals combined. If possession of WMDs is a problem, and a basis for occupation, genocide, assassination of heads of state, etc, then perhaps we should consider why its ok for the US to not only possess all this crap, but to use it on other countries, threat to use it on other countries, and to sell it constantly to other states so that THEY can use it on other countries and threaten to use it on other countries.

By a massive margin, the largest recipient of US weapons - as well as economic aid, diplomatic assistance, etc - is ISRAEL.

It should be noted that Israel is, per capita, already the most heavily militarized state on earth. It should also be noted that Israel is one of the few countries on the planet to possess a full and working arsenal of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. More worrisome is the fact that Israel remains the ONLY COUNTRY ON EARTH whose nuclear, biological and chemical weapons facilities have never been inspected, as required by international law.

While contemplating the truly disturbing fact that Israel is the only country on the planet to refuse inspection of its massive WMD arsenal, we might recall that we destroyed Iraq, starved roughly 2 million children to death, irradiated their country with depleted uranium, left an entire generation retarded from malnutrition, occupied their country, murdered their leaders, destroyed their national civic infrastructure, etc etc etc etc etc - supposedly because Iraq refused to have his WMD faciltiies inspected. This is untrue of course, as is virtually everything Bush says about the region. Not only did Iraq allow WMD inspections to continue for YEARS, despite what is now a clearly documented attempt by the Bushies to use the inspectors as provocateurs, but they rigorously dismantled the WMD facilities they had - and of course we know they once had them because Ronald Reagan SOLD them to him.

It is also worth noting that Iraq also had a nuclear reactor at one point, in Osirak, and that in 1981 ISRAEL invaded Iraqi airspace and bombed it to rubble with US-provided bombers. Had that plant been fully operational - and Israel was not certain it was not - several million people would have died. That particular nuclear strike bears consideration whenever we talk of "nuclear terrorism"

Cruelbreed
02-24-2008, 08:17 PM
You actually raise an extremely good point that always seemed to linger in my mind. How is it that israel manages to constantly go on these bombing campaigns without tremendous outcrys. Israel does seem to go about and destroy things they believe to be a threat without much input from others, besides possibly the U.S.

crucial
02-26-2008, 12:10 PM
anomalek, I believe WMD means, EDITED

look it up, its on wikipedia, true story

thegeneral101
03-01-2008, 11:13 PM
anomalek, I believe WMD means, suck my big american cock you treehuggin piece of shit or ill blow you the fuck up

look it up, its on wikipedia, true story

dirka dirka dirka :D